MOLD REMEDIATION SERVICES
Mold is an insidious and often hidden problem for your home and business, and it can do more than just spread and be unsightly. In fact, mold spores can cause allergic reactions, asthma attacks, chronic sinus problems, poisoning by mycotoxins and fungal infections. The problems can extend to fatigue and depression.
Mold and mildew build up over time in damp areas. They are naturally occurring microorganisms that exist everywhere in our environment. But when the amount of mold in your home exceeds normal levels, it can affect the health of your family, your possessions and the structure itself.
Our network of franchisees across the U.S. and Canada perform all types of mold remediation, ranging from dry rot to dangerous black mold and pink, yellow and white molds. Mold can grow in virtually any area of a home, and we commonly see problems in:
- Window frames
- Ventilation systems
- Cabinets and furniture
- Drywall and subflooring
- Wallpaper or painted walls
- Wet walls
- Water-damaged mattresses
Paul Davis professionals are trained and certified in mold remediation to ensure that problematic spores are removed quickly, safely and completely.
Tips on Handling Mold Damage Emergencies
OUR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL MOLD REMOVAL SERVICE INCLUDE:
- 24/7 emergency response – We will be on site and ready to help within hours
- Prompt mold infiltration assessment from trained professionals
- Industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove excess water
- Efficient containment of affected area and removal of contaminated materials
- Cleaning of contents and other personal possessions
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials used to help prevent future mold growth
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification
- Assistance with the insurance claims process